Well I have amazed myself, I really didnt expect to lose such a huge amount of weight in the past 2 weeks I lost 2lb the first week and 7lb this week, add that together with the 22lb I lost in my pre op diet and I have lost over 2 stone - 31lb since the 1st May 2012.Everyone keeps telling me how much I am losing just off looking at me but believe it or not I cant see it until my clothes start bagging off me like my Jeans and tshirts and even now I think they will have to fall down before I realise exactly how much I am losing.
My hubby bought me a new pandora charm to celebrate the diamond jubilee he bought me the double decker bus with the union jack on the roof its a limited edition and I love it, my daughter called me a spoilt brat!
Well after receiving the cancellation from Sunderland last week cancelling my September 10th appointment I received my new appointment in the post today under a new Consultant Mr Balipuri and it was in 3 days time on the Saturday the 2nd June 2012, I had to look twice to make sure it wasnt for next year. I now have to cancel this appointment in the morning to let some other poor person who has been cancelled take up my appointment as I went private and I dont regret it for a minute, my care was outstanding and I would recommend the wls group to anyone.
I still intend to complain to their pals and inform our pct so they can recuperate the funding they have already paid out. I have solid information that they will not cancel further appointments and I am extremelly happy that they can not keep me on the emotional rollercoaster that they had me on in the past.
I know I did the right thing and the fact that I am losing weight so quickly proves that by January at this rate I will be well on my way to losing 10 stone.
I am feeling tired and cold tonight although my INR is back up to where it should be, I still feel like I am freezing and I put this down to the mixture of the clexane injections and the warfarin thinning my blood I have never really felt warm in the years I have been taking warfarin.
Im back at my doctors on friday for my INR check once again then I am going away for the Jubilee weekend.. we bought 2 recliner chairs today too so hopefully the weather will pick up again or stay as hot as it has this past week so that we can get some use out of them.
My jeans are starting to get baggy on me but I refuse to bite the bullet and buy more clothes until after I have lost another stone or two.. I am extremelly pleased the way my weight loss is going. I have also found out this week that haddock cooked in milk lies to heavilly on my tummy and causes me bad heartburn, I have decided that I do not want to put myself through this again so have removed it from my list of weigh loss foods. Its strange how I am fine with Salmon and feel yuk with haddock.

No comments:
Post a Comment