Day 13
Only 50 hours until my operation, Im keeping my fingers crossed that I stay well up to then, everyone around me seems to have come down with something or other mainly coughs and colds.
I am getting really excited as the time gets nearer to my operation and a whole new experience of losing lots of weight instead of putting it on begins. Am I nervous yet, actually no I am not which is amazing I feel extremelly calm about the whole thing, whether my attitude will change on the day has yet to be seen.
I have packed my suitcase today and sorted a list of the things I want to take with me, Im not sure what I will have forgotten but you can bet your life i will have forgotten something.
My Jeans are getting very loose on me so I know that I have lost more weight than is shown above, I just created that ticker with the weight from my appointment on the 10th in Manchester.
I am still finding it hard to believe that I will never ever be as heavy as this ever again, and it does make me happy and put a smile on my face when I think of this.
I have packed my suitcase today and sorted a list of the things I want to take with me, Im not sure what I will have forgotten but you can bet your life i will have forgotten something.
My Jeans are getting very loose on me so I know that I have lost more weight than is shown above, I just created that ticker with the weight from my appointment on the 10th in Manchester.
I am still finding it hard to believe that I will never ever be as heavy as this ever again, and it does make me happy and put a smile on my face when I think of this.

Best of luck for your operation! I hope all goes smoothly. My mom is going in for the same thing this summer.
ReplyDeleteI'm a friend of Carly's (we met through the sponsored slim).
Thanks Michelle, everything went well and Im back home and on fluids for 6 weeks. Carly is my daughter and you all did excellent on that sponsored slim xx
Delete