Day 4
Black tea has been my life saver today, every tiime I have felt hungry or sickly I have had a cup of tea, I`m wondering how long this sickly light headed feeling is going to last its not nice but one I am putting up with. I have noticed food smells more than ever today but I just turn to the sink and fill a glass of water drink it and walk away from the kitchen.My kneck appears to have 4 new dimples under my chin where the skin has deflated down slightly lets hope these will disappear in time.
I have spent the day pottering around the house, trying to do things to take my mind off being hungry and I am proud of myself for managing so well.
This week is moving on pretty quickly, only 11 more days to go and it cant go fast enough, it will be interesting to see how much weight I have lost this week when I do eventually stand on the scales.
Once again I did my injection of clexane tonight and it stung like hell.. Ouch! how can such a small injection hurt so much and its not the needle its the fluid inside it that stings.
Im tired of feeling sickly its probably a result of this diet but I think their is nothing worse than feeling sick I hated it when I drank to much alcohol so never drank to much and even more now.. GO AWAY!!! and bug someone else you horrible thing.. I keep telling myself only a few more days to go and the feeling will go, I am keeping my fingers crossed it will anyway.
Have you ever noticed just how many food adverts there are on the television at night time, its amazing what you can notice once you cant have anything. Is this a form of subliminal message to tell us we are hungry? You bet your ass it is! The only winner is the manufacturer its certainly not us or our waistline.
Time for bed now another day over..

No comments:
Post a Comment