Day 5 and Counting
Only 10 more days to D day, it just cant come quick enough for me now. I have not had to bad a day today food wise I haven`t wanted food like I have the past few days so may be my body is now adapting to this reducing diet for my liver. However I have still been feeling sickly with a slight headache and felt edgy on more than one occasion today its almost as if my body is shakey but it isnt and is quiet obviously withdrawing from the high carbs and sugarss it has been used too in the past.
Hubby took me out today and we ended up at Costa Coffee one of my favourite coffee houses normally, only today I was taking another new journey by trying the "skinny latte!" Where as in the past I would have just had a normal cappacino, I know that I dont want to do anything that will jeapodise my operation so I skipped my oxo and fruit at lunch time to allow for my skinny latte and I have to say I was smitten.. What a lovely coffee infact I think I liked it more than a normal cappacino I couldnt even tell the difference with the sweet and low sugar I had put in my cup. I am well sold and will definatly be sticking to this in future, only in a much smaller cup as I doubt I will have the room for a normal cup in my newly created pouch for a stomach.
Other than the latte, I had a slimfast for breakfast and a 3.5oz piece of cod for my tea baked in the oven with mushrooms, corgettes, red pepper and green beans with parsley and chilli/garlic grated on it then slow cooked in the oven in tin foil it was delicious. I also had strawberries, grapes and raspberries sliced up afterwards in a small cup but didnt go over 15 pieces before sliced.
I had a lovely time listening to old early eighties music that hubby had on his computer earlier reminiscing about what I was doing when certain tunes were in the charts.
Am I odd because I can relate lots of moments in my life to particular tunes and know exactly where I was and what I was doing when that tune was in the top 20?
I went in to the catologue shop hoping to find some nice nighties for my stay in hospital, I didnt but I did find a lovely dressing gown which I bought.
Hubby took me out today and we ended up at Costa Coffee one of my favourite coffee houses normally, only today I was taking another new journey by trying the "skinny latte!" Where as in the past I would have just had a normal cappacino, I know that I dont want to do anything that will jeapodise my operation so I skipped my oxo and fruit at lunch time to allow for my skinny latte and I have to say I was smitten.. What a lovely coffee infact I think I liked it more than a normal cappacino I couldnt even tell the difference with the sweet and low sugar I had put in my cup. I am well sold and will definatly be sticking to this in future, only in a much smaller cup as I doubt I will have the room for a normal cup in my newly created pouch for a stomach.
Other than the latte, I had a slimfast for breakfast and a 3.5oz piece of cod for my tea baked in the oven with mushrooms, corgettes, red pepper and green beans with parsley and chilli/garlic grated on it then slow cooked in the oven in tin foil it was delicious. I also had strawberries, grapes and raspberries sliced up afterwards in a small cup but didnt go over 15 pieces before sliced.
I had a lovely time listening to old early eighties music that hubby had on his computer earlier reminiscing about what I was doing when certain tunes were in the charts.
Am I odd because I can relate lots of moments in my life to particular tunes and know exactly where I was and what I was doing when that tune was in the top 20?
I went in to the catologue shop hoping to find some nice nighties for my stay in hospital, I didnt but I did find a lovely dressing gown which I bought.
We have had a nice quiet night in tonight watching the television and just surfing on the net, whilst hubby was on his xbox 360. What a boring life we lead but it was actually quiet nice. I am kind of sad that we didnt get to see any Georgian costumes at the georgian fair this afternoon we had every intention of seeing some if only the parking hadnt been so horrendous in the town.
I think I should start packing my hospital bag tomorrow at least I will know its ready and can add anything I have missed off on my list later on.
For some reason my side is sore tonight right where my gall bladder is, I hope its not about to set itself up because of the weight I am losing.. fingers crossed! I havent had anything to antagonise it so lets hope its just having a quiet moan.
Well its that time again and when I wake up it will be day 6!

No comments:
Post a Comment