Please find attached the latest fashionable attire for the 24C weather we are experiencing at the moment in the UK, I was sat outside getting some rays but my leg under the white support stockings are going to remain a lovely shade of pale, all curtesy off my doc who wants to ensure I dont get any more dvts so I have to wear them for 3 weeks.
Today I have been in a lot less pain than I have recently and my breathing is back to normal as I havent used my ventolin for a couple of days. I have had a good day with our Carly playing nurse maid to me and not letting me do anything to strenuous. Although what is strenuous about sitting in the sun getting some rays with my daughter and grandaughter. Carlys other half kept me topped up with brews even though Im wasting lots of them these day trying to get my water in instead. Henry had a board meeting which he couldnt get out of so our Carly and Liam volunteered to keep an eye on me. I have had the usual breakfast of Slimfast with a weightwatchers tomato soup for dinner and a Lighter choice chicken and sweetcorn soup for tea although I had to drain the bits out of my soup before I sipped it. Oh and I tested ice cream today as it was so hot and the ice cream man came round I tried a small tub and thankfully I didnt dump on it and was fine. Although there is nothing saying that the next one I try will be the same.
Im at my doctors in the morning I need my return on to warfarin managing as I am still on clexane injections at the moment. I may just ask him to weigh me too and need to discuss what vitamins and minerals I need him to give me now as I know I will have to take a multi-vitamin every day and a B12 injection every 3 months, I also need calcium and iron and regular blood tests to check im not lacking in anything else.
I have had my tablets crushed since I got home from my op, the ones I cant get in dissolvable form and that arent enteric coated have been crushed, they have been turning my tummy to a point of me heaving just at the thought and aome of my tablets I have been unable to take because they are enteric coated this is something else I need to discuss with my doctor in the morning. Anyway I found some information on a forum that I visit where some of the people that had also had wls had been given some of their tablets whole from the first day and had been okay, so tonight rather than crush or dissolve my medication and knock myself sick with the thought of taking it,
I took my tablets normally tonight and had an actimel and 2 cheese triangles to line my tummy and a small hot cup of tea. Its over and hour ago and luckily my tummy hasnt been sore or made me sick so it looks like I am going to be okay taking them this way too. The hospital did give me tramadol capsules to take on the first day and said I would be okay and then sent me home with dissolvable ones that turn my tummy.
H also took some pictures of me 1 week after my op and we compared them with the ones before my op that he took, I can definatly see that I have started losing weight and long may it continue!

No comments:
Post a Comment