Day 8
I think I am doing really well with my food as hard as it is at times, I manage to make it palatable with spices and chilli. Today has been particuarly bad as I have craved different foods but have occupied myself to take my mind off it. I am now over the halfway mark, this time next week I will have been operated on (Fingers Crossed) I still havent had my pre op assesment and if I havent heard anything tomorrow I will have to chase it up.
I am keeping my distance from my grandchildren too at the moment as they have come down with really bad coughs that make them sick, the last thing I want is to pick this up and risk losing my operation. Poor little things I hate them being ill too and normally love to give them cuddles and I cant right now.
I paid the remaining £400 off my op today we went to Cockermouth to pay it as I won a sewing box on freecycle and went to pick it up. I noticed they have an antique market which is something I had never seen before when I have been there I think when I get time I will drag my hubby back there to have a mooch around..
I paid the remaining £400 off my op today we went to Cockermouth to pay it as I won a sewing box on freecycle and went to pick it up. I noticed they have an antique market which is something I had never seen before when I have been there I think when I get time I will drag my hubby back there to have a mooch around..
My Jeans are starting to get loose on me too, I know I have lost some weight but I have not weighed myself as my scales dont go up to 193kg I am hoping I have lost at least half a stone even though this diet is not for dieting as such is for shrinking my liver it will still be nice to have lost a little bit too.
I cant wait for this operation to be over an done with then I can move on with my life, I am going to religeously exercise when its safe to do so after my op.
Right now I would given anything for a nice cold icecream but its not going to happen, I do have some sugar free jelly in the fridge so I may get some of that.
I cant wait for this operation to be over an done with then I can move on with my life, I am going to religeously exercise when its safe to do so after my op.
Right now I would given anything for a nice cold icecream but its not going to happen, I do have some sugar free jelly in the fridge so I may get some of that.
Its strange what things pop into my head, I actually thought today I am never going to be bigger just get smaller now and I smiled and felt happy, I then fancied a subway and knew that was never going to happen again well not for a very long time and thats if I can swallow and digest bread and I laughed again thinking how many meals would a foot long subway make?? Anybody guess lol..
I am really looking forward to my new body materialising over the next year or two, I am really going to love the comments off the people that know me but that dont know I have had this op I have only told a small hand full.
I really am looking forward to that part lol.. So Strong I will remain if I am to get what I want a new body and a healthier me!
I am really looking forward to my new body materialising over the next year or two, I am really going to love the comments off the people that know me but that dont know I have had this op I have only told a small hand full.
I really am looking forward to that part lol.. So Strong I will remain if I am to get what I want a new body and a healthier me!

No comments:
Post a Comment