Today I've had a few occasions where I have felt really sickly and light headed. These are just stumbling blocks to climb over to get to the 15th.
For tea I had a 3.5oz of cod with broccoli and green beans I wish I hadn't bothered I didn't enjoy it one little bit. I sliced some strawberries, grapes and raspberries into a cup and picked at it with a cocktail stick I enjoyed that immensely I'm only allowed 5 of fruit and veg a day 15 grapes is equivalent to one portion.
I knew this part wasn't going to be easy but it's all worth it. My stomach is rumbling away and poor Henry doesn't like eating as he knows I can't bless him, I've told him not to be so silly I will be fine!
Tomorrows another day closer to the 15 th just wish it would hurry up.
I started on clexane too on Tuesday as I have to be off warfarin for 2 week pre op tonight's injection in my tummy stung like heck and I already have a lovely bruise from the night before.
I'm getting tired now so I'm going to finish here and get some sleep Night all xx
This is the start of my weight loss surgery journey from the early days and hopefully through to my operation, my weight loss and beyond.
Pages
Welcome to my Blog
I started this blog as a place to reflect and remember the good times of the past, present and those still to come.
I wanted a place to remember the people that meant a lot to me in my life and those sadly no longer with me.
I hope you will join me in this journey of reflection, making and imprint on this moment in time.
No comments:
Post a Comment