Welcome to my Blog

I started this blog as a place to reflect and remember the good times of the past, present and those still to come.
I wanted a place to remember the people that meant a lot to me in my life and those sadly no longer with me.
I hope you will join me in this journey of reflection, making and imprint on this moment in time.

Monday, 7 May 2012

Chillaxing day - Day 6


Day 6

I have spent the majority of today relaxing at home with my other half and our dogs, bearded dragon and snake, ooh and I nearly forgot the tropical fish lol..  Its not been a bad day we have pottered about and just chilled.
I have still had a slight headache today but nothing as bad as I had earlier in the week and believe it or not when I had my tea tonight I was full off the vegetables before I ate my chicken so I am guessing my stomach must have shrunk slightly too.
Once again I had a slimfast for breakfast, an oxo for dinner and 3.5 ounces of chicken with corgettes, mushroom, tomato, red pepper all sliced up and wrapped in tin foil with oregano, salt, pepper and chilli with garlic ground over the top then put in the oven for an hour.  I really enjoyed my tea.
I had sliced strawberry, blue berry and black grapes sliced in a cup for my fruit along with 2 apples and a plum I think I have hit my quota of vegetables. 

I opened a new group on facebook for my close family and friends to follow my progress, I made the group secret and private so only the people invited into it can see what I add.
Carly just phoned to tell me Ethan and Kaysie both have bad coughs.. That is not good as now I am going to have to give them a wide berth as the last thing I need before my op next week is a bad cold so that I cant have my op.. Im worrying now..  Carly cant even come over as she has had the kids and there is a hight likely hood that Fuscia has picked it up too.. Fingers crossed with all my vegetables I have enough vitamins inside me to bump it away..

Im loving drinkin black tea again too and fruit tea, I have quite a little collection going with lemon and lime, raspberry and peppermint tea lol well its nice to have a change.
Its bank holiday Monday tomorrow and another day of relaxing, we should have gone to our caravan put the weather has been attrocious so we didnt bother. 
I need to make a start making a list of the things I want to pack to take in hospital with me tomorrow too.
Time for my bed and Day 7 tomorrow, half way there..

No comments:

Post a Comment