This is the start of my weight loss surgery journey from the early days and hopefully through to my operation, my weight loss and beyond.
Pages
Welcome to my Blog
I started this blog as a place to reflect and remember the good times of the past, present and those still to come.
I wanted a place to remember the people that meant a lot to me in my life and those sadly no longer with me.
I hope you will join me in this journey of reflection, making and imprint on this moment in time.
Tuesday, 5 June 2012
Jubilee weekend away 1st - 5th June
I had a lovely weekend away with my hubby at our caravan on the coast, the weather was lovely even though we had wind on the saturday at least it didnt rain. Our dogs loved going out for their walks to the beach especially the little one that thought he only had to bat his eyes at the door and we would take him out, he soon learned this wasnt going to happen.
I took mainly soups to have whilst I was away although I did have pudding peas and gravy on the saturday all mushed well the meat out the pudding peas and gravy, I left the pudding base as the pastry would have been to much. It took me ages to eat it too and I loved every little bit. I also bought myself 2 slices of black pudding and had a slice for my sunday dinner with tinned tomatos mushed together to a paste, it was yummy so I did the same for mondays dinner too. The rest of the time I was a good girl and had soups and yogurt.
I am however officially allowed pureed food today as I am 3 weeks post of now, Im not sure what I want to have though as I just dont feel hungry anymore. Most things I have like soup all lie heavy and feel like I have heartburn when infact its my new pocket sized pouch telling me to slow down Im full. Thankfully I havent actually been sick through being full and I dont want to be either.
I know I have lost more weight this week, I get weighed tomorrow so we shall see how much I have lost, it feels so good to be going down the lbs and know that its going to be hard for me to ever get back to the size I started at. I can never explain how it feels knowing that either it has to be one of the best momemts I can think about next to having my children.. It feels good to walk further than I have done in a while without getting breathless, although I have to say my poor back isnt feeling the weight loss after I accidently jolted it by stepping into a pothole int he dark yesterday.. It going to be a few days before it feels better.
I was really happy to get back home today believe it or not I missed my little guy, our Indie my bearded dragon, he was well looked after by my daughter whilst I was away but I still missed giving him his night time cuddles..
hubby is going to take some pictures of me through out my weight loss process which I will eventually add to hear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment