This is the start of my weight loss surgery journey from the early days and hopefully through to my operation, my weight loss and beyond.
Pages
Welcome to my Blog
I started this blog as a place to reflect and remember the good times of the past, present and those still to come.
I wanted a place to remember the people that meant a lot to me in my life and those sadly no longer with me.
I hope you will join me in this journey of reflection, making and imprint on this moment in time.
Thursday, 30 June 2011
Slowly but Surely
This week seems to have been a very long one with all the meetings I have had to attend, the last one today was 5 hours long and for the second time this week I missed my dinner! This doesnt sound a lot but when Im dieting I like to make sure I eat 3 meals aday and drink plenty of water, another thing I have missed out on today.
I was weighed on Tuesday and this week I lost 2lb which isnt alot compared to what I have been losing but at least its still a step in the right direction and I have still lost weight.
I also had my hair completely restyled and cut short yesterday, aftern having my hair long for a while it doesnt half feel and look better, my hair was starting to get very frizzy and looked messy even when I knew it had only just been done. So I let my daughter cut it and restyle it completely as she is a hairdresser. Its hopefully going to be so much easier to manage this way.
I also had the nicotine patches sent from the stop smoking cessation place with a view to stopping this weekend so fingers crossed I dont suffer to much and those around me dont suffer with my mood swings once I have stopped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment