Welcome to my Blog

I started this blog as a place to reflect and remember the good times of the past, present and those still to come.
I wanted a place to remember the people that meant a lot to me in my life and those sadly no longer with me.
I hope you will join me in this journey of reflection, making and imprint on this moment in time.

Saturday, 18 June 2011

Sweet tooth


I hate this time of the month, I start to crave things I know are full of really high calories, chocolate, sweets, and the sweeter they are the better they are and no matter how hard you fight the urge it stays lying in the back of your mind ready to jump out at the first opportunity.. Goading you to pick it up..  I have fought this urge today but around 9 o clock the sweet tooth jumped on me again and I managed to quell it with a small bowl of chocolate cocoa pops without milk, I snacked on a couple a time and you know what?   It surficed!

I have been taking my iron tablets three times a day since the Dr told me I had a very low blood count and put me on them on Tuesday, I cant say  I feel any better or any worse for them, hopefully give it a week and we shall see if the tiredness goes away.
I have dusted down my treadmill and started the cogs working again, I managed 12 minutes tonight at 3mph and 3 mins on an uphill slope.  I managed to burn roughly 250 calories, I then got my exercise band and used it for 5 minutes toning my arms as the bingo wings are getting emptier the saggier they are becoming, along with my chin/neck the lose skin is driving me nuts, so I have pulling the strangest faces with my head held back trying my best to tone up my neck, whether it will work or not is anyones guess but at least I am trying.

I made some asparagus soup today for the first time and I replaced the cream in the recipe with some low fat creme freche, its the first time I have ever had it and being honest I didnt do a bad job, I think I need to strain the soup though as after blending it, there does appear to be a lot of stringy bits from the asparagus.

The iphone saga continues, I still cant load my iphone off my laptop, I need to sort some music out for my iphone, its like a new phone very empty with a lack of anything on it..  I will have another go at weekend of trying to sync and load it after reinstalling itunes again.

I watched Lady Gaga on the Paul o Grady show this evening, I think her music is fantastic for someone so young to have achieved so much is unbelievable.  My daughter video`d my grandaughter who is 2 dancing away to her on the tele shouting gaga..
Well its just about bed time for me.. Night All x

No comments:

Post a Comment