Todays been one of those days were nothing seems to go right sigh.. I got up this morning and heard the bin men, so I rushed outside to put the bin out, getting wet through in the process and not thinking about it I walked back into the hallway and before I knew what was happening Whoosh I was on the floor! My left foot must of slipped sideways as I landed Bang on my left hip and thigh, jarring my back and kneck in the process, it brought tears to my eyes and you can bet tomorrow I am going to be very sore and very stiff. Well thats my first gripe out of the way for the day.
I had an appointment at the doctors for blood tests for the hospital and an appointment with the Dr to get something to help me give up smoking for my op, well she pulled a form out of the drawer and said we just refer you to smoking cessation now.. I could have bloody saved myself the time and phoned them myself.. I am fasting tonight for the second time for my last blood test in the morning at 9.20am and I have my Inr checked again as my blood was very thin on Friday.
I updated itunes yesterday, I have windows 7 so you would think it would gladly accept the update, did it, did it hell! It will now not upload music, contacts or apps. So we phoned iphone who wouldnt have it and for a £30 fee they would replace my phone as there is 95 days left on the warranty.. We said we would keep trying. I got my husband to add me to his itunes and as he hasnt updated it and wont now and Voila!! it loaded, didnt time out so thats proof that the new version is rubbish. After uninstalling and reinstalling, taking my computer back a couple of days which didnt work as itunes lost so vital parts and i know what they will lose if they dont fix the fault! You cant downgrade the new itunes as they wont let you and you cant re install an older version as it knows you have had the newer version on.. basically you are stuffed if you only have one computer with itunes on. Mine just kept saying could not add apps, phone disconnected... grrr Anyway thankfully I have a wonderful husband that went out of his way to sort my phone.. Thanks babe if you ever get to reading my blod..
Well I have just enough time to go have a cup of soup and some ryvita before I fast.. night all

No comments:
Post a Comment