This is the start of my weight loss surgery journey from the early days and hopefully through to my operation, my weight loss and beyond.
Pages
Welcome to my Blog
I started this blog as a place to reflect and remember the good times of the past, present and those still to come.
I wanted a place to remember the people that meant a lot to me in my life and those sadly no longer with me.
I hope you will join me in this journey of reflection, making and imprint on this moment in time.
Wednesday, 1 June 2011
Motivation
I think I have done pretty well again today, I have logged all my meals on fitness pal and had my 7 glasses of water, just one more to go on top of all the tea I normally drink. I have to plan all these drinks around if I am going anwhere so that I dont constantly need the toilet whilst I am out. It is kind of a standing joke with my family that mum needs the toilet everytime she is about to leave the house and the first one to run through the door to the toilet when we get back. Well if I will drink a pint of water before a meal and after a meal its not wonder I need it so often.
I had a biscuit today and felt really guilty afterwards but I have included it in my calorie count so I am trying.
Its weigh in day tomorrow so hopefully I will have lost a few more pounds, I can tell I have lost something by the way my tops are getting a little loser and by my bloomin kneck under my chin that looks like its had stuff sucked out of it and left its stretched skin behind. I really hate the stretched skin look its not fashionable and not the in thing here lol.. Well I have to do something to cheer myself up!
I wanted some motivation tonight so I googled the word motivation, guess what came back a picture of a fella pointing a finger with the words "You are Fat!" underneath it. I know I am bloody fat! it was not the motivation I was looking for...
I have started reading the labels on all tins and packs I pick up at the shop, looking to see what fat and carb content they have, you would be amazed at the high content of carbs and fat in lots of products and alot of those I have been buying for years, well not anymore!
I watched undercover care assistant thing on bbc1 last night and was absolutely disgusted and appauled at the way the carers and their bosses were treating the poor people in the hospital. Thank heavens 13 of the carers were suspended today and 4 arrested. I hope they throw them into prison and they get bullied just like they bullied the poor people that lived in that hospital.. Nobody should be treated the way those poor people were in that hospital. Heads need to roll and lots of questions answered! Thats my rant over for today.. Night all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment