I went to my regular forum today and as much as I love going in there I get frustrated when I see how fast some people are getting their operations done compared to the Hospital my pct has chosen. There is a four month wait from first referral to operation with some Hospitals and yet at mine I am looking at eighteen months. I can see me getting more and more aggrieved over the next year or so, please bare with me if I get annoyed occasionally.
On a brighter note, my friend that had her bybass on the 28ths May has lost 2 stone already and I am so pleased for her as I am pleased for all my friends that get their bypasses or bands from the forum.
I want to have mine done sooner rather than later but I know its just not going to happen, so I will continue trying to do my best to lose weight the best way I can until my turn comes .
I have loved the weather today, its been nice enough to sit outside until 9.30pm this evening and the weather is supposed to be hotter tomorrow. I have been invited to a bbq tomorrow evening and although I am looking forward to it, I will be watching my calories and my carbs as I dont want to undo the weight I have already lost this past month.
I also know that when I go to the seminar at the hospital next wednesday that I will be weighed and my height taken, I will be expected to lose weight between the seminar and going to see the dietician.. oh its a long drawn out road but one I intend to go down this time round..
This is the start of my weight loss surgery journey from the early days and hopefully through to my operation, my weight loss and beyond.
Pages
Welcome to my Blog
I started this blog as a place to reflect and remember the good times of the past, present and those still to come.
I wanted a place to remember the people that meant a lot to me in my life and those sadly no longer with me.
I hope you will join me in this journey of reflection, making and imprint on this moment in time.


No comments:
Post a Comment