Welcome to my Blog

I started this blog as a place to reflect and remember the good times of the past, present and those still to come.
I wanted a place to remember the people that meant a lot to me in my life and those sadly no longer with me.
I hope you will join me in this journey of reflection, making and imprint on this moment in time.

Thursday, 7 July 2011

Day 3

Well I have finally gone and stopped smoking, I stopped on the 4th July and so far I am very chuffed with myself for managing to go 3 full days without a cigrette with the help of patches.
I decided after my seminar that I would start to lose the lbs and stop smoking before my appointment with the Nurse/Dietician on the 20th October.  I am not due back at my INR nurse until July the 12th so I will update the amount I have lost then. 

It is particuarly hard as I find myself wanting sweets but I am remaining strong and instead chewing sugar free gum which up to now has worked brilliantly.   Someone told me that once you stop smoking you are going to pile on pounds, I just hope that isnt the case as I am being very careful with my diet right now.
I do need to be more physically active and sometime I need motivation to make myself do things to burn off the calories.
The worst times for me are after my meals and last thing at night I find myself craving the most, I will just have to find things to do like I did today,  today has been particuarly bad at times craving wise, so I washed, dried and straightened my hair and then applied make up if nothing else I was clean and tidy lol



No comments:

Post a Comment