Welcome to my Blog

I started this blog as a place to reflect and remember the good times of the past, present and those still to come.
I wanted a place to remember the people that meant a lot to me in my life and those sadly no longer with me.
I hope you will join me in this journey of reflection, making and imprint on this moment in time.

Friday, 15 July 2011

11 Days in and still going strong




I am sure glad this week is over, its been a long and worrying week culminating in my son having an emergency operation for a pereneal abscess, thankfully he came out of hospital yesterday and has the district nurse visiting daily to change and pack his wound.

I lost 9lbs 7oz this week when I was weighed and I am now on Day 11 of not smoking, I am currently weaning myself off the patches, probably running before I can walk .
I also had my smear 2 years late and had my coil changed after 12 years, it was way over due but the Doc has put a hormone one in now that should stop me bleeding heavily and help stop me being so aneamic, fingers crossed it will work.
so on the whole it has been a been a very trying week with lots going on, as well as the normal things I have to get through each week.

I have been drawing and painting this week too as I feel recently I havent given it as much time as I would like too.   Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment