Welcome to my Blog

I started this blog as a place to reflect and remember the good times of the past, present and those still to come.
I wanted a place to remember the people that meant a lot to me in my life and those sadly no longer with me.
I hope you will join me in this journey of reflection, making and imprint on this moment in time.

Sunday, 1 July 2012

6 weeks post op and doing well


I have just realised I havent been in here for a couple of week, I had my post op on the 18th May and everything was fine, I have healed up pretty well and Wendy the bariatric nurse said I was a text book case as I had no problems, considering the ones I went into the operation with mainly my clotting disorder its been a bloody miracle!    I was weighed too and I was 174.9 which was a slight variation from my GPs weight the day before 175.4 anyway its 2 week tomorrow since I was last weighed so the results should be interesting.  I will update my blog as I get the results, I have noticed that my clothing has been getting very loose especially my Jeans they are practically falling off and if it wasnt for the belt I found they would be.  
I am so proud of what I have achieved so far, although I have found it difficult to get my head around just how small my pouch is now and have now got it under control where when it first starts to pull I know Im full so stop eating anything else and not even having a drink as that will hurt and flush the food through preventing the goodness from absorbing so no drinks for at least 30 minutes after I have eaten.   I am finding meat cooked in the slow cooker the easiest to digest with some vegetables but the pot I use is no bigger than a small ramekin dish and Im usually struggling to finish it.
I have also started cycling on my exercise bike doing 5 miles a day and I have ordered a home gym with weights etc from argos, this should be with us on Thursday, I will tone these bingo wings before they get worse from my weight loss.. I am now the smallest I have been in the past 6 years and I am so proud and pleased with myself.  I will update my weight loss tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment