Welcome to my Blog

I started this blog as a place to reflect and remember the good times of the past, present and those still to come.
I wanted a place to remember the people that meant a lot to me in my life and those sadly no longer with me.
I hope you will join me in this journey of reflection, making and imprint on this moment in time.

Monday, 2 July 2012

Another day another 6lb



I was weighed this morning when I went for my INR blood test, I have lost another 6lbs so thats nearly 4 stone since the 1st May.   I am so pleased with the way I am losing weigh and I am lighter now that I have been in a long time and not far off my weight in 2005 thats how long it is since I can remember being this weight.  It makes things all worth the while and I will continue losing weight at this rate hopefully.  I am also doing 6 miles on my exercise bike most nights too which will hopefully add to my weight loss.  I cant wait to be in smaller sized clothes its the thing I am most looking forward too now.
I have just about got used to the small meals I can eat now although I still slip up occasionally and try a spoonful to much and boy does it hurt so it just is not worth it in the end.
My dietician phoned me today to see how I am getting on, she is really pleased with me and says I can try going for slightly harder food now, we had a pork casserole for tea which was lovely but there is lots of it left and even the dogs had some on their biscuits for tea.   Nothing gets wasted what we dont have my two doggies have they are best kind of dustbin to have bless them.
I cant wait for our new home gym to arrive its due on Thursday at least then I can start to tone up these bingo wings.. Where the hell did that name come from I mean how can you compare flabby under arm skin with Bingo and Wings??   I would love to know the answer to that one, so if anyone does ever read my blog and knows the answer, dont keep me in suspense and let me know too!

No comments:

Post a Comment