I havent been to update my blog for a while this is merely because my life has been a little hectic and I took a downer on diets and hospitals after my May 10th appointment was cancelled and postponed till September, to say I was upset is an understatement that will then make 11 months between my last and next appointment.
I kept my end of the bargain I stopped smoking and I have lost nearly 4 stone the least they could have done was keep their end.
Well I have now found out that the 12 week wait after you have your endoscopy has not gone to 6 months so at this rate my operation would be anouther year and a half away!
I have decided to bite the bullet and go private I have an appointment in the next few days with a Consultants so I will fill you in when I have been to see him and know the date of my operation should they accept me for surgery.
I hope they do as I really worry that the warfarin I am on will screw up my chance of going private and in that case I will wait the year and a half. As I see it if I am accepted then I can be a hell of alot thinner in that year and a half and on track to get my life back together on the start of what will be a rocky road with lots of ups and downs. I will get there it may take some doing but I will get to where I want to be one way or another just watch this space!!
This is the start of my weight loss surgery journey from the early days and hopefully through to my operation, my weight loss and beyond.
Pages
Welcome to my Blog
I started this blog as a place to reflect and remember the good times of the past, present and those still to come.
I wanted a place to remember the people that meant a lot to me in my life and those sadly no longer with me.
I hope you will join me in this journey of reflection, making and imprint on this moment in time.

No comments:
Post a Comment