This week I had my monthly trip to the nurse for my INR to check if my warfarin needed increasing or decreasing, whilst there she took a full set of bloods, told me my Blood pressure was up 162/96 and weighed me, the good news is I had lost 3kg an only have 2kgs to go to be back where I was before Christmas.. In english thats a 6lb loss and 4lb still to go.. I have worked hard at trying to remove the excess this past month. I have another month to get the rest off and hopefully more.
My daughter is doing a sponsored slim for the Sands Charity and I am doing my best to encourage her and stay on track with fitness pal.
I am still finding this diet hard to get back into but I am trying and I must be doing something right as I have lost weight. I think I could probably have lost more if I had been alot more active than I have been.
Hubby bought a corn snake too this past week, such a fascinating creature the way it moves pretending it doesnt move that fast but as soon as you take your eyes off it, it shoots off really fast.. If only we all could move like that.. Diets are a bit like snakes you wrap yourself up in them and slowly they squeeze you in to smaller sizes.. only in my case very slowly and I am still peeved at my hospital appointment being moved to September 10th. It seems like forever away and I still dont think hospitals should be allowed to cancel appointments the way they do its just not fair and especially without good reason.
Anyway I am wishing our Carly all the luck in the world and i have every faith in her hitting her target at the end of the 3 month period.
This is the start of my weight loss surgery journey from the early days and hopefully through to my operation, my weight loss and beyond.
Pages
Welcome to my Blog
I started this blog as a place to reflect and remember the good times of the past, present and those still to come.
I wanted a place to remember the people that meant a lot to me in my life and those sadly no longer with me.
I hope you will join me in this journey of reflection, making and imprint on this moment in time.

No comments:
Post a Comment