Welcome to my Blog

I started this blog as a place to reflect and remember the good times of the past, present and those still to come.
I wanted a place to remember the people that meant a lot to me in my life and those sadly no longer with me.
I hope you will join me in this journey of reflection, making and imprint on this moment in time.

Wednesday, 12 October 2011

My hospital appointment is nearer

 
 I saw this and just had to post it lol.. I thought it was brilliant!

Well today I finally got my INR done at the nurse and while I was there she also checked my weight, I have now lost 55lbs and I am thrilled as I am finally under 400 and in the 300`s, it may not mean alot to some but to me it means alot and I am well chuffed.
My shape continues to change and I am in smaller clothes, bought myself a new coat and didnt think it would fit as it was 4x instead of 5x and it fits beautifully so I was well chuffed.

I am at the nurse/dietician next week and I am looking forward to finally finding out which Consultant I have been put under, this date seems to have taken forever to come around.   I have my Great nephews Christening to attend this Sunday so by Wednesday when I am at the hospital I will be well travelled going to Manchester on Sunday and Sunderland on Wednesday at least I will be another step nearer to this op and I should find out which op will be recommended to me too.
I keep thinking of putting pictures of me on here but at the moment I am still quite shy about putting pictures on here.  I have also started a sugar xcraft course, my daughter asked me to do it with her, I have to admit I am really enjoying it but it has cost me a fortune so far.  I will post my Sugar craft pictures on here when I complete them. 
I am really in need of a holiday,  the cold weather is really beginning to pee me off and we havent even touched winter yet.  Fetch me some hot sunshine... please.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment