I have had a bad couple of weeks dieting, I happen to have baked lots of cakes for my grandaughters party and had a few and I baked today and just had a small apple crumble with custard but why do I feel so guilty, I stick to my routine weekly and I know I must have lost some weight, I dont get weighed at the doctors until 3rd October I think it is, she gave me 6 weeks this time between appointments which drives me mad as it is to long.
I have had a new tattoo on my left arm that hubby paid for as a present for me, which I love this was taken just after it had been done it will look alot different once it heals.
I am also getting so envious of all my friends that have had bypasses and Im still not even a quarter of the way.
I wish I knew what they were going to do. I have also dug out some pictures and I am now keeping a record of my weightloss in one folder on my computer which I may one day share on here.
Until I have lost a suitable amount of weight to make a big difference though I havent got the guts to post pictures.
I have my grandchildren to get to school now as there mum has just started on a college course hoping to work her way towards a degree in psychology. My youngest daughter and I have also enrolled on a sugarcraft course, I am looking forward to making sugar flowers and little models, I love painting anyway so this is going to really satisfy another part of my art in the modelling of flowers instead of drawing them or painting them like I normally do.
I shall try to take pictures of the things I make and post them on here.
Oh and I got a letter from the hospital yesterday and I thought oh here we go they have cancelled my appointment in October, but it was a reminder for the same date, so I breathed a big sigh of relief!
This is the start of my weight loss surgery journey from the early days and hopefully through to my operation, my weight loss and beyond.
Pages
Welcome to my Blog
I started this blog as a place to reflect and remember the good times of the past, present and those still to come.
I wanted a place to remember the people that meant a lot to me in my life and those sadly no longer with me.
I hope you will join me in this journey of reflection, making and imprint on this moment in time.


No comments:
Post a Comment