Welcome to my Blog

I started this blog as a place to reflect and remember the good times of the past, present and those still to come.
I wanted a place to remember the people that meant a lot to me in my life and those sadly no longer with me.
I hope you will join me in this journey of reflection, making and imprint on this moment in time.

Thursday, 11 August 2011

45lbs lost since April


Woo Hoo, I am in a brilliant mood today, I was at the dietician and I have lost 8lbs the past 2 week, this brings me to 45lb lost since April 7th.   I also realised I had lost 9.91% of my body weight and my BMI has dropped from 71 to 64.
I am also still not smoking and havent had a cigarette since 4th July, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that when I go back to SRH in October to see the nurse/dietician that I can possibly be fast tracked as up to now I have done well and intend to keep it this way.

I have also dug my excercise bike out and have done several miles on it this week, if nothing else I will have nice toned legs.  I rode for 3 miles tonight whilst singing my head off to Lady Gaga.. Well I had to keep myself occupied somehow whilst I was on the bike.
I have also dug my resistance band out too and have been excercising my upper arms with it, with a view my bat wings will tone up a little.

My daughter has gone away today too so I am looking after her dog along with my own 2, talk about hyperactive dog its not stopped running around all day bless it and its driving my two daft that everytime they try to settle Sally turns up and wants to play..

No comments:

Post a Comment