Welcome to my Blog

I started this blog as a place to reflect and remember the good times of the past, present and those still to come.
I wanted a place to remember the people that meant a lot to me in my life and those sadly no longer with me.
I hope you will join me in this journey of reflection, making and imprint on this moment in time.

Monday, 6 August 2012

11 and a half weeks post op and 3lb off 5 stone lost


I am absolutely delighted that I have lost 3lb short of 5 stone since the 1st May when I started my pre op diet.  I have never been so happy and love how my clothes are all getting very baggy. My Jeans are far to big now and practically falling down so my daughter brought me a pair of hers that are now to big.  I didnt in my wildest dreams think that they would fit but they did and were very comfortable too so I have gone down from a 32/34 to a 28.  

I am eating most things now but some meats dont sit well with me any more and where I once would have killed for steak I now find the thought of it hard work and makes me feel ill.. The same goes for most meats, I try them but cant digest them unless they are braised.  I am well on target for losing 10 stone by xmas and I am really pleased with myself and think that my bypass was the best thing I have ever done to lose weight.

I have started doing 6 mile bike rides on my exercise bike and 10 minutes on weights to tone up my arms.  I have my son and daughter in law staying at the moment so I have had to put the weights away but I have dug my dumb bells and resistance band out in the mean time.  Things can only get better as my sizes drop I already have heaps more energy and can do things I havent done in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment